Thursday, April 15, 2010

Welcome to Acayucan Elder Robinson!! 4/12/10


Well we are doing good! Working hard and trying to get the ward excited to work and be strong! I love this ward! They are very full of energy!--just need a push and a shove :) We hope to have a baptism this week and find some new people to baptize in the first weeks of May! I'll be praying a lot for the help of the Lord!

Being a trainer is very different, and it's giving me different challenges! This is the way I grow though haha! Elder Robinson is great! He is my "newbie" from Hooper, UT--somewhere up by Ogden. He's very humble and ready to work! We are getting along good! Mi hijito :) haha

Well got to run! Hope you're all doing really well! I love you tons! Talk to you next week!

Your Son,
Elder Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment