Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Elder Delayed 4/5/10

Hiddily Ho Neighborinos!

This baptism is of the great 9 year old boy! And the next is a single mother who was ready for the Gospel since our first conversation. Very special people!

Well, my “kid” was DELAYED!!!! Didn’t get his Visa! No!!!!!! :( So now I have to wait, and I’ll be working with others in their area until he gets here. Should be getting here by Wed or Thurs. Then I have to go to Veracruz to pick him up. Elder Luna was changed to Minantitlan.

Happy Easter to you guys too!!!! General Conference was amazing! Super powerful! They are hitting hard on the parents! And here in Mexico that’s one of the biggest problems. Parents not being responsible! I love Mexico, and there are so many awesome people! They just need to be taught the right stuff and clearly, and they follow--change their lives completely! I love the Gospel too! :)

We had two baptisms, and they were super happy! Then we found another complete family of four and their two grandparents! :) I’m learning so much, and I’m so grateful I have this time to be a missionary! I want to help everyone I can and grow too!

Hope everything is going good with you guys! Hope you’re all safe and sound! I love ya tons, and keep up the good work!

Elder Stevens



No comments:

Post a Comment