Hola Personitas!
How is everything? I hope it’s all good! I’m doing really good! Super fun and happy :D
I’m super excited for Jessica and Jordan and their missions! We are all gonna be latinos!!!! hehe How cool! Tell Paulo he that he needs to write me something this next week! And that I hope he is doing good! And a pic cause I want to see how he has changed!
Well all is doing good here! We are working hard, and the Lord has blessed us immensely! We have another baptism this Saturday and a couple planned for the 3rd the General Conference!!! My second to last conference, and then in a month I’m talking to you guys again! Que chido! Wow, the mish is starting to go in hyper drive! Before you know it, we'll be hugging in the airport! Hope all is well! We are doing fine and having fun!
Love ya tons! Hasta luego!
Your son,
Elder Stevens
No comments:
Post a Comment