Hola Familia y Amigasos!
First pic is me with old and new companions--Elder Luna (previous comp to my left), and Elder Robinson (current comp to my right).
The next pic is of ladies who are related to Franco & Aurora (converts & close friends I left in Loma Bonita). Franco wanted me to look up his family who live in a nearby town to my new area Acauycan. He wants us to baptize them! :)
Third pic is 3 of us who started our mission the same time--same generation.
My week has been great! We have been doing good. Working hard and receiving blessings up the wall :)
I love my mission. I love it, and it has changed my life a lot! I can see the difference in my life before and now, and I can’t tell you how many things have gone their way, and they don’t bring me down! The Lord blesses us for our constant service, and we will feel His love in everything :) Service is SWEET! :P
Ok, so for the news from here :) The Lord has blessed us immensely and has helped me more than I can believe! I have seen so many miracles, and I know I will continue to see them. This land is truly a promised and blessed land! I have grown to love it and the people here! I still am growing, learning, and being trained by the Spirit! I can tell you how much my mission has helped me and how happy I have become! :) The Lord blesses me in every way and helps us in remarkable times. I love this work and the people in it.
I hope you all are doing great and have help with all the things you need! :)
Love you tons !!!!!!
Your Missionary,
Elder Stevens
No comments:
Post a Comment