Monday, January 24, 2011

THE MISSION RULES!!!!!! 1-24-11

Hey!

Anyways..... well I’m not going to send pics either... I’m just plain lazy, and you’ll see me soon enough :P So I’ll let the suspense build up :)

Today we really haven’t done much, but tomorrow because there are a couple of Elders in my zone who will die with me--we are gonna go to Palenque and be there.... Elder Bowen (one of my comps in the MTC) is in that area, and so we will go check some stuff out and see some people :) Then Wednesday we go to Villahermosa and have a conference, and last interviews, and the last Temple visit. Then Friday we fly out!:) So that’s about my plan for this week!

I have really seen some awesome stuff, but more than see or be in interesting things, it’s more the feeling and all the stuff the Spirit teaches! I really, really love it! I am thoroughly convinced that I didn’t know the first thing about the Church before, and I wasn’t converted to the Church either! I’m so happy I have been able to help so many people, but I am 110% positive that my best convert is ME! I wouldn’t trade the Mish for anything, and I think it really is a small price to pay for all I have learned and experienced! THE MISSION RULES!!!!

I still don’t even feel like it’s really gonna happen, that I’m really going home! haha

Well that’s about it... don’t have much more to say. I Love You all and hope to see you soon! Be good and have fun!!!

Bye Bye!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!! See you Friday!!!

ELDER STEVENS

No comments:

Post a Comment