


Hello!!!!!!
So in this week nothing really big happened, just working hard and helping to establish the Church :) We have found a bunch of new investigators who can be baptized this month and February, so we are excited. :) There are really too many things to be excited for in the Gospel!!!! I’m so excited to work in the Church when I get back too!!!! :) I often think I would love to move here just to work and support the branch here and help everything be established in the right way and help to make other branches :) It would be so, so amazing!
In the afternoon we are gonna go to Villahermosa, and we will have the Council of Zone Leaders, and we will get home tomorrow. These next three weeks should go by quick cause I think we will be out of Zapata or doing different things so when that happens the time flies!!!! We are also planning trying to go to Palenque (the ruins) again as a zone and go to some awesome waterfalls!!! So we will see how it goes. Just a little more before I go home. Soak it all up while I can :)
This last week I have been reflecting on my mission and the changes it has given me and all the great things the Lord has done in history and just for me and for all of the people in every one of my areas! I really have a great testimony of these things, and I love to reflect on them. The Pres of the Mish and I talked about that much-- how in today’s world the people don’t reflect at all! They never have time to think in their own head.... they always have to have music or TV, so they don’t have to think. And that blocks the Spirit from testifying or that you just can figure things out. I have really seen the difference because in the mish we don’t watch TV or music or anything, and we can learn and progress at an amazing rate! I love it, and I will put it in action after the mish.
I invite you to take more time to think. Ponder the things of the Lord at least an hour a day without TV or music to be able to think and ponder things. You will see a difference in yourself and in your life!
Pics are 1-Zone Conference, 2&3-Riding in the Convi(small mini-van we travel in from town to town)
I hope the best for all, and I hope you have a great week!
Love you tons!!!!
Your Elder,
STEVENS
No comments:
Post a Comment