MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!!!!
This week we have a surprise Zone Conference with the President--tomorrow actually, and they told us today haha. Very funny! And then we have to do a couple of interviews for baptisms this Saturday! And we have a guy who is going to be baptized this Saturday too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be a White Christmas in Zapata!!! Who would have known???? So we are really excited! Slowly but surely we are finding more people to get baptized, so we are trying to stay focused and work hard to be able to deserve such big blessings of the Lord!!!!! :)
Look at all the cool drawings they have here.... we know a guy who does them for really cheap! So I decided to let you guys see and see if you want me to buy some and take them home for you guys. Top starting from the left: the Mayan Calander, the Eternal Love, the Tree of Life (Lehi`s dream), bottom starting from the left: a Wallet made out of skin, the Smoker, King Pacal, the Robber, and the Aztec calendar. There are different sizes and prices-- there are 40 pesos, 80 pesos, and 150 pesos (in the longer rectangular ones (like the eternal love), and 110 pesos (in the square ones). They are really cool! I love mine :) I think I’ll buy more :) hehe Show everyone too--friends and other family :)
I love the Navidad! It helps me to remember Christ and all he has done for me, and what he has promised to do for me! I love him and know he is my Savior! I can’t wait to be able to see him one day and say I tried my best to follow and feel clean because he has the power to forgive me! Thanks so much for your support and love! I don’t have too much time left here, but I want to make the most out of it! :)
Love you all tons, and hope you have a great Christmas!!!!
Your friendly neighborhood Representative of Christ,
Elder Stevens
No comments:
Post a Comment