




Hey!
We are doing good. We have found a couple of people, and we are still fighting to find others to teach!:) We are planning a baptism this weekend, so we are having success little by little. :)
The KFC pic is of the capacitation (Villahermosa workshop). A member gave a ride to one of the companionships and asked if they had eaten.... they said no and went directly to KFC. Asked how many were in the house, and he said 40 (it was a little cramped haha). So the member bought like four buckets of chicken and there you go! :)
We did a capacitation (workshop) for all of the members here to help them learn how to share the gospel and how to be able to teach better to less actives and in-actives... It was good, and I was thinking….before the mish, I wouldn’t have ever, ever, ever done such a thing. And to think I did it in Spanish hahahahah how ridiculous! It’s fun though :)
I hope everything is goin well for everyone :) I hope that your all being good and having fun.
Love ya tons :)
Tu Elder,
Elder Stevens
No comments:
Post a Comment