Monday, September 6, 2010

Hola Elder Alvarez 8-23-10




Hey! I’m doing well!!! :)

Pic 1 is me & Elder Medina leaving. Yup, I got a new comp, Elder Alvarez (no pic yet). He is from Juarez City on the boarder of us and Mexico. It’s a very dangerous city, but he is really cool. haha

Pic 2 is one of the Coatzacoalcos piers.

They have changed some things in the Mission and instead of having Zone Conferences so much, they are going to have capasitations to help us. So I’m going this week for 4 days to Villahermosa :) It will be cool! A whole butt load of training :) Hope it will help me alot :) I should get my BD package there! :)

We are working hard and growing. I am learning alot from my mish. It’s very interesting :) Every day something new. :)

Well that’s about it for the news--love you all! Hope you’re studying every day :) Study by topic, its cool! Or books about the Church History they are sweet too!!!! :)

Love ya tons!

Your Elder
STEVENS

No comments:

Post a Comment