Well our week was awesome! At Zone Conference, the Prez gave us a lot of praise for what we are doing here in Loma Bonita, and he gave me a lot of praise on my Spanish! My interview with him was great! We did have our baptism of a little girl. I am learning a lot, and the Lord is blessing me a lot!
This was our baptism, and I caught a frog. We are working hard to get another four this weekend!
And I barely even remembered it was Halloween…:D
We changed houses to something a little better.
Have a good week, and pray that we can get all 4 baptized! haha
Tell everyone when we read the scriptures, we are listening to the voice of the Lord! So listen up!!!!!!!! HahaAnd I barely even remembered it was Halloween…:D
We changed houses to something a little better.
Have a good week, and pray that we can get all 4 baptized! haha
Give everyone my love!
Elder Stevens
No comments:
Post a Comment