Thursday, June 10, 2010

One, Two, Three MOVE!!! 6/7/10

Hey! So something BIG IS HAPPENING......

They are changing me today! I will be leaving to Coatzacoalcos to be a DISTRICT LEADER! Crazy huh! They are called cambios raros! Translation--off set transfers! So I have to say goodbye and get everything together, and I'm gone tomorrow morning to my new area! My companion will get his step dad (dont worry he is pretty cool :) I know him :)

Wow, Dave is going to Texas.....he is only a hop, skip, and a jump from me then haha!

That's so crazy that Jordan is gone to the MTC already! Tell him bye for me if he hasnt left!!!!!

I have been learning how to play my jarana better, and I can play some hymns! We played--me and a brother here (my super good friend!), and it sounds good! I love it!

So ya, well when I write you again I will be in Coatza! The Lord knows his vineyard and his servants. I will go and do the things the Lord commands.... :)

Love you all tons!!!!

Your elder,
ELDER STEVENS

No comments:

Post a Comment