Hey What's Up?
I’m doing great! I have found out I know about half of the population of this town hahahah! I’m always whistling or waving at someone (they use whistling to greet each other).
My new companion is super cool. His name is Elder Lopez Padilla. I knew him when he was born (started his mission) in Veracruz. Then he was in a different area in this Zone, so we are good buddies. He has 9 months in the mission, but I basically have the same time in the field (cause I was in the MTC). He is super cool. At first quiet, but his nerd is starting to show haha!
I’m super thankful for my time with Elder Divildox cause he taught me how to teach so that the people understand, and how to answer questions! He taught me what I need to be able to work on my own, and be efficient too.
We still have this family going! We had Stake Conference this past Sunday, and had half of their family come and some others. We are working hard to help them out and the others that we have. I plan to kick it into gear to keep it going!
Ya knowing I’ve been out one year is crazy! I can’t believe it. To celebrate, we are going to buy pizza and play some soccer! And the Zone Conference is on Thursday too. So that’s cool!
Well, that’s all that’s going down here! Hope you guys are doing well.
Love ya tons!
Con Amor,
Elder Stevens
No comments:
Post a Comment